How to Book
- Choose a flight adventure or sim time by the hour.
- Register online or call us at 863-605-3390 or 727-560-7957.
- We will email you a PayPal invoice for your reservation deposit of $25.
- Upon receiving your deposit we will set up and confirm with you your reservation time-slot.
- You must bring with you a valid photo ID (driver’s license and/or passport). Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover for the balance of your sim Adventure when you come to fly.
- We ask that you try to get to us 10 minutes before your appointment time. Please arrive at least a few minutes early for your simulator session as we book pretty tightly to accommodate as many flyers as possible.
Gift Certificates are available, and they’re a great gift idea for any aviation enthusiast (or anyone with “flying a jet” on their bucket list). You can purchase an adventure or straight sim time by the hour and we will send you an open gift certificate. The recipient can then call or email us directly to book a time-slot at their own convenience. Gift certificates are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Accessibility and Restriction
We want to try to accommodate everybody but do have a few restrictions or prerequisites due to the dimensions of the simulator.
- You must be able to climb 2-3 steps up into the simulator.
- Access to the simulator requires some physical dexterity, the cockpit is real size and a bit of a squeeze. You should be able to lift both legs at least 1 to 2 feet off the floor without assistance.
- Wheel chair access is restricted.
- This experience is not suitable for anybody with photo sensitive epilepsy or claustrophobia .
- Seats are real Boeing seats and so people smaller than 4ft 8″ will struggle to see out of the window (although we can provide a booster cushion).
- When arriving for your Adventure please inform the sim operator if you suffer from motion sickness. During the session the simulator can be paused or stopped at any time. (Closing your eyes can also be effective.)
- We recommend only the flying and observing participants attend. Children MUST be accompanied by a NON-flying adult who is responsible for them while the flying adult is in the simulator.
- Minimum age to fly is 12 years.
For full terms and conditions please read Term & Conditions here.
If you are a first time inexperienced flyer with us you will need an orientation (included in the cost of all adventures). This will include a description of the instrumentation and controls you will be using, and coaching along the way from your sim instructor.
If you inspire someone to come fly with us make sure they tell us who referred them. We will give you a $5 credit toward future sim time or anything in our gift shop. Yes, you can combine these credits on a single purchase. Refer enough people and you may get to fly the sim for free!